Advantages(by comparison with the existing aluminum coagulants)
1. Poly ferric sulfate has good coagulation function with thick flocs and fast sedimentation.
2. Very good decoloring effect, high remove rate of COD.
3. High efficiency of sludge dehydration.
4. Strong deodorizing and removal of heavy metals.
5. Strong function on dephosphorization, sterilization and deoiling etc.
6. Low corrosion to equipment.
7. Less dosage, low treatment cost.
Poly ferric sulfate could be used in treatment of papermaking wastewater, coking wastewater, dyeing wastewater, as well as farm wastewater. It has very strong ability of turbidity removal, dephosphorization, deodorization, decoloration, deoiling, dehydration, COD/BOD/heavy metal removal.
How to use poly ferric sulfate?
Poly ferric sulfate should be dissolved in water in the proportion of 10%-20% before using. The needed dosage depends on the water condition, better to do a test with beaker first.
The applicable PH value is 7-10, to get better effection, please adjust the PH value to 7-10 before using.